Caravan to Saugerties for Autumn Mog

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Caravan to Saugerties for Autumn Mog
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 23:17:05 -0400
I am planning to head north up the NY Thruway for the meet on Friday
morning. I'd like to get there early to be able to use the sporting clay
course in the afternoon. If there are any of you in the area who might like
to form a group for the trip give me a reply or a phone call. I live in NW
New Jersey, so I will take I-287 to Mahwah and then get on the Thruway for
the rest of the drive.
We can work out places to hook up if/when I hear from you.