MCCDC Sunday Brunch

To: morgans@autox.team.net, edherman@concentric.net, intermezzo@supernet.com
Subject: MCCDC Sunday Brunch
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 00:09:32 EDT
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

On Sunday, November 5th at high noon the Morgan Car Club of Washington, DC is
holding a brunch at Bassetts in olde Poolesville, Maryland.  Bassetts is
located in 'downtown' Poolesville at the junction of Routes 109 and 107 in
upper Montgomery County close by to White's Ferry.

Following brunch we cross the Potomac River via White's Ferry - a cable ferry
- to Virginia and a visit a winery or two or three.

Please contact me for details, reservations, directions, etc.

Richard Cooperman
'67 Morgan 4/4