3/4 Web site -- its official & Autumn Mog

To: "Morgans@Autox.Team.Net (E-mail)" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3/4 Web site -- its official & Autumn Mog
From: Scott Seidler <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:42:16 -0400
Ok For those who have long awaited the official 3/4 Website -- its here!

Check it out at www.morgan34.org

There are a few changes still to go -- and two sections that need to be
moved onto the server (gallery & regalia) but for the most part its all
there.
Yes I know it still says "temporary home" on it -- hey i have a life too!!

Anyone going to Autumn Mog and looking to shoot clay...... STU ..... I am
coming prepared but not till Friday afternoon - so a shoot on saturday or
sunday would be good. Those interested let me know!

--Scott

56 +4 4 Seat (more or less)

Scott Seidler
Senior Network Engineer, Sales.