Re: Flat rad wiring routing

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flat rad wiring routing
From: Harvey Gilmartin <harveyg@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:28:55 -0400
Rick:
Here's an idea: Mail Bob a roll of film or a disposable flash camera and a
Kodak processing mailer addressed to yourself. Sounds like you could use a
bunch of photos of the internals of a nice +4, not just the wiring harness.
 A roll of snaps can be worth many 1000s of words. And be sure to get shots
in hard to reach places by shooting without looking through the viewfinder.
Even if less than half the pictures turn out ok, you'll have a great
resource.
good luck,
Harvey