photo Ops and pricing

To: "Morgans@Autox.Team.Net (E-mail)" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: photo Ops and pricing
From: Scott Seidler <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:40:55 -0400
Ok listers let me tell you a little story about a piece of -- ok well lets
say a Morgan with very little Morgana left intact.

It was purchased for a man whos business it was to rent cars to Parades,
Movies, Photo shoots etc. etc.

His original intent was to paint it and just flat bed it around for his
needs.

With time and desire at a premium for him he put the car up for sale. The
new owner - ( with a sad sad case of Morgan envy)bought the car from him
intent on restoration. He left with an offer in hand that should he ever he
finish the car - and a need arised for such a car for a shoot or movie, the
previous owner would pay him to make the car available (pick up and delivery
included).

What was the cost you ask? Apparently in the New York area he gets from
$1000 to $1500 a day for the use of the vehicles. This includes rolls
royces, firetrucks, taxi cabs, etc. etc.

The deal was a split of the cash with $500 being typical for a part day to
full day photo shoot.

By the way it was his cars that transported last years World Series Winners
during the Parade in New York (go Yankees!).

Was this just a fiary tale? Well its too soon for this Morgan owner and
part-part time restorer to tell you - Talk to me next year.

--Scott

56 +4 4 Seat (more or less)

Scott Seidler
Senior Network Engineer, Sales.