Re: PROBLEM

To: ARoman4047@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PROBLEM
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 17:18:10 -0500
At 08:59 AM 11/7/00 EST, you wrote:

>        Thanks for the reply. $1000...And I thought $40 a side was a bit
much
>from Morgan Spares (they of the $130 Lucas regulator...). I still think it's
>"out there".

Tony,

It is.  When I researched it, I think it takes about 8' per window.  I was
able to have the stuff made and sell it for $2 per foot plus shipping and
handling or about $20 for both sides.

>The resellers get it somewhere...

Yes, they either get it from the Factory (Morgan that is) or one of the
rubber makers in the UK.  However it will NOT fit the cars of the 50s &
60s, and I believe some of the 70s.

>Even the factory doesn't "make" the curtains, right?

I think they do.  I believe the get the AL. extrusions from a UK company,
but the factory cuts, bends, etc and assembles the curtains.

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org