Re: Windscreen rubber

To: "MICHAEL VIRR" <virrmj@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Windscreen rubber
From: "David Vodden" <david@dvodden.plus.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 11:06:45 -0000
ON my 1992 plus4 the rubber pionts forward and lays across the top of the
scuttle, as it does on all of the modern Morgans I have seen.  There is a
supplimentary seal under the screen, more like squashed tubing, that goes
just ahead of the scuttle top padding and makes the screen pretty hard to
fit.  If the rubber were to point to the rear it would obscure the demister
slots in the scuttle.

Dave Vodden
1992 Plus 4 4 Seater
Hampshire UK