London Trip

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: London Trip
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:06:28 EST
I just was blessed with a very brief business trip to London this week and
hope to have at least one (1) free day to wander the city.  Are there
any shops/flea markets that sell auto memorabilia in the city?
Interested in badges, tool kit bits, Lucas parts, service stickers, etc.

I will not have a car but am reasonably familiar with London.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Richard
'67 Morgan 4/4

PS  It's off subject but does anyone care to fed my other obsession -
modern first editions - by recommending some good book shops?