Re: London Trip

To: <RCooperman@aol.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: London Trip
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:12:46 -0500
On Saturday, Portabello Rd is a huge flea market. The "bottom" section is
more commercial where the permanent antique shops are located. Up near
Ladbroke Grove (at the top...above the "flyover" is the more haphazard
sales, more of a giant garage sale. I have found some interesting items such
as old car magazines from the 50's and old car badges. You never know what
people will have to sell. Even if you don't find anything, the place is
great. I try to go there whenever I am in London. On Sunday, there is a
similar site at Camden Locks. That one is a bit more "commercial" and has
lots of jewelry and clothing in regular stalls, however, there is always a
chance to find car related items. If the weather is good, it is fun to roam
the Lock and the local streets. good food and some nice pubs. Several
bargain shops for leather jackets and motorcycle style gear in the area,
too. That clothing is helpful in a Morgan. Enjoy yourself. have a pint for
me!