RE: Chassis Painting

To: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>, Mike Dixon
Subject: RE: Chassis Painting
From: Scott Seidler <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:38:52 -0500
Please remember that with the POR product - it is not good with exposure to
the sun!
You need to paint over it to keep it from becoming chalky. POR may have a
top paint for their rust system - you can also paint over it with other
paints while the last POR coat is still tacky.

--Scott

56 +4 4 Seat (more or less)

Scott Seidler
Senior Network Engineer, Sales.