Car Transport

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Transport
From: CDaarinc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 19:11:24 EST
The Subaru has arrived, thanks to Autolog Transport.  Thanks, Willie, for the
recommendation.

I queried two other transport companies, but they both quoted me a price of
around $1600.00 to transport the car from the Silicon Valley to Philadelphia.
Autolog charged me $825.00.  The difference may have been due to the fact
that the other companies  were going to transport the car covered and deliver
door-to-door.  Autolog used open cars and terminal-to terminal delivery.

One curious note:  No one required any documentaion of any kind to transport
the car ("Just give me a check, and the keys.").  Picking up the car at the
destination was just as easy.

Thanks again,

Fred Castro
+8 Federal Specs