Morgan Models,

To: "AUTOX" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgan Models,
From: "kenjan" <kenjan@supanet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 10:20:09 -0000
Hi Gang
Just before Christmas a new Morgan owner posted a message as to where he
co;could find out details of the various models that the factory has
produced and mentioned my name.   Thanks to my grandchildren over the
holiday my screen was wiped clear so I can not respond direct to the
original owner.

The best suggestion I can make is that you go to the library and ask them to
get you a copy of my book the Morgan Buyers Guide, published by Motorbooks
International in 1989 ISBN # 0-87938-214-7.   This gives details of all
models produced by the factory up to 1989.   I am sorry but it has been pout
of print for years now so we can not supply a copy.   For details of the
models after 1989 please contact me direct on the above address.

Send greetings and all the very best for Morganeering in 2001 to all you
enthusiasts out there.

Ken Hill