trim? question

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: trim? question
From: KatHaus7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 10:38:23 EST
I am getting ready to have the ole girl repainted 67 +4 four seater. I may
not  explain this very well, but here goes.  I have gaps between where the
bonnet closes against the car. Morgan spares sent me the cloth "tape" looking
stuff, and I see where that is to go, but I also know something is missing.
It looks like something rubber should go in there. That is just a guess, but
I would really appreciate any help ya'll could give. Right now, if it rains,
or I wash the car, water goes down into the interior. When I look under the
dash, I can actually see up out of the hole that is in the middle of where
the bonnet opens. I hope this makes some sense.
Thank you!!!
Kat