RE: trim? question

To: "'KatHaus7@aol.com '" <KatHaus7@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: trim? question
From: "Willburn, Gerry" <Gerry.Willburn@verticalcircuits.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 08:02:59 -0800
 There is supposed to be metal from the scuttle there!  It has broken out as
they all seem to do through the years.  The only thing to do (short of
having a new scuttle made) is to make a rectangular plate of the right size,
mount it under the bonnet hinge end and caulk the remaining space with TRV.
You could weld it in, but you have probably already painted the car.

Re the seat belts, on our 4-seater Drophead, we mounted the belt ends to the
metal tray under the bottom of the seat.  Not the ultimate way to do it but
probably sufficient to keep them from bouncing out and adequate for anything
survivable in a Morgan anyway.  Be sure the tray (and its frame)is securely
bolted in.

Good luck,

Gerry