Re: New list member

To: jblair@exis.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New list member
From: KatHaus7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 13:40:49 EST
John,

Shame on me..I should have mentioned your website! I use it alot, and found
so many good articles there. I like the addition of music you've added
"Afternoon delight" in addition to the Vince Giraldi.

I'm glad to know 'twas you who told me about the "mechanic." I'll never
forget that. I still  laugh about it, and it really is just so true.

Another thing I read here was about bumper stickers having no place on a
Morgan. Someone said that was true unless you had the bumper sticker that
said "All the parts falling off this car were made in England." I think about
that each time I hit a bump or round a corner and hear the familiar little
chink, cling, cling, cling, and say well there goes something else..wonder
what that was.

Kat

///
///