Re: Fitting new Wings

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fitting new Wings
From: Toby Tuttle <ttuttle@cruzio.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 12:50:07 -0700
Hi Doug,

I'll give you a serious reply.  You'll need to trim the outline against the
sides of the body, cowl, and valences.  You'll also have to woll the edge
against the inside of the valence at the bonnet shutlines.  You'll also have to
drill holes for the wing stay and the turn signal light.  I also don't know if
your wing came with holes for running board trim.  Check and make sure you like
the width of the wing before you cut.  If you have a 4/4 or +8 you will need to
cut out for the alternator, webers, supercharger , etc.  If you have a Series
One, ask Kermit.

Toby

Davee wrote:

> OK, let me elaborate;  I have the FREE use of an expert in sheet metal work
> with a complete sheet metal/machine shop.  Where do we start and how do we
> procceed?  I find it hard to believe with all the experts on the list that no
> one has done it themselves.
>
> Doug

///
///