Re: Fitting new Wings

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>, "Davee" <ddavee@gorge.net>
Subject: Re: Fitting new Wings
From: "BOB NOGUEIRA" <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:34:50 -0600
Davee;
I think others have pretty much covered the problems and warnings regarding
fitting the wings. Two things I would add however
1. the inner section of the wing that hosts the headlight bucket ( not the
section over the tire) is a much heavier gauge steel that the section over
the wheel. You will need heavy duty cutters to do any trimming.
2. Be sure to fit the fenders with the bonnet in place. The BIGGEST problem
is always getting the bonnet to fit so you have even gaps and no rubbing.
The mounting of the fenders can  effect  the fit of the bonnet.
Bob Nogueira  n