Log Book

To: "Morgans@autox.team.net"@autox.team.net
Subject: Log Book
From: "George Dow" <gdow@pylon8.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 18:02:41 -0000
Hi There
             Some time ago I thought I`d mentioned the subject of the UK log
book with reference to the registering of vehicles and proof of
identity/history of the said vehicle? I seem to remember there was some
interest as to what a log book was from non UK residents, My wife is in the
middle of a pre-spring clean... Sigh !...... And has turned out some old log
books, the oldest is of 1960` vintage 1957 revision of the vehicles excise
act 1949   I have photographed both sides of one each pic is about 170kb,
this would give those interested an idea of the format of the document. I
will happily scan it in sections for those interested in the detail of the
print though the file size is likely to be somewhat larger to send to the
interested parties. Might even get Lorne to display it on GoMoG If there is
any interest, sorry it is not for a Morgan but for an old Land Rover I once
owned

Just thought I`d ask.

Cheers   George

///