Used wire wheels

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Used wire wheels
From: John Bigler <jbigler@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 21:32:18 -0500
Does anyone out there have 3 or 4 wire wheels left over from a
restoration that are useful but not pretty?  With, or without tyres?

My Devin bodied Morgan 4/4 is not yet drivable, but I need wheels to let
me push it around and, eventually, let the painter abuse during the
final stages of fab.

I can't spend lots on this temporary set of wheels, and I'd like to be
able to collect them within a couple hundred miles of Clinton, NJ.

Please, any possibilities would be appreciated.

John Bigler
'58 4/4 with Devin body
'48 4/4 Series I with cycle wings
etc.