RE: coolant recovery, Plus 4

Subject: RE: coolant recovery, Plus 4
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:44:10 -0500
Colin writes, in part,

"Unfortunately, the next day when I drove down to the painter's shop the
ambient temp was downright Canadian! The engine never got up to operating
temp (maybe my thermostat is shot) so I could not assess how well the new
"system" worked, if at all."

With the snow that fell in November still forming a base for the snow that
fell in December that, in turn forms a base for the snow that fell in
January and February and the few flakes that fell today, it's hard to think
of such concepts as "cooling." I have not seen the grass in my backyard
since early November and I wonder if I still know how to operate a
lawnmower.  In a strange way, the backyard looks beautiful under a thick
blanket of pristine white snow.

Chuck Vandergraaf
still hibernating in Pinawa, MB.

///