Pertonix solid state ignition system.

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pertonix solid state ignition system.
From: "MICHAEL VIRR" <virrmj@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:19:29 -0400
I have a virtually new Pertronix ignition system for a positive earth car for
sale because I am changing the electrical system on my Morgan 4/4 to negative
earth so that I can run with a modern Smiths rev counter and temperature
gauge.  This means installing a new Pertronix negative earth unit.

The unit I have for sale is an LU 142AP12 and will fit in Lucas distributers
type 22D, 23D & 25D.

These units are very good, particularly for racing, and no more dirty points
to change or clean up.

Unit is offerred at half price or best offer secures.

Mike Virr 203-259-6101

///
///