Re: 5th Annual British Car Drivers Week

To: Trmgafun@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 5th Annual British Car Drivers Week
From: Linda & Nelson Warner <nrwarner@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 20:36:01 -0400
Scott,

05/19/01
Good Saturday morning, it's 9 AM and sunny, what better time for a
drive. I open the garage door and remove Ol'Blu's cover. The engine
starts easily, we back out of the garage, and are off on a short ride
of about about 10 miles. Winter was spent replacing the front seal
and the manifold gaskets. Getting to get the cowl and bonnet to line
up seemed to take forever.This, our second outing of the year, is
more a shake down run than real outing. Back to the garage, time to
polish and install the grill.

Nelson
  Ol' Blu is a '61 Morgan 4 seater, we've been together for 40 years.

--
The road goes on forever ...

///