Re: 5th Annual British Car Drivers Week

To: Trmgafun@aol.com, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 5th Annual British Car Drivers Week
From: Linda & Nelson Warner <nrwarner@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 06:26:03 -0400
05/20/05
This morning I noticed a damp spot on the garage floor antifreeze,
not oil this time. The block drain tap is leaking ever so slowly. So
the drain pan goes under the engine and the tap is removed. A quick
smear of RTV silicone and the tap goes back in. The bonnet moved a
little yesterday so more time was spent on it. The grill was
installed. The day was still young, mild, and sunny. This time Linda
and our terrier Chloe joined me in Ol'Blu for an aimless ride on back
roads. On the way back the return spring on the accelerator cable
caught on the carb vacuum line so we had cruse (out of) control.
10 miles Saturday and 25 Sunday.
Nelson
and Ol'Blu
--