Re: Missing seat

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Missing seat
From: lmg@gomog.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 12:32:09 -0400
> Some years ago while my car was disassembled, the left front seat was
> stolen (can't imagine why). Does anyone have, or know where I might find
> one (I've already asked "Morgan Spares"). Or are there any seats that would
> fit and look appropriate where I could replace both of them, this would not
> be my first choice but would be an option.
>
> Also I have pealing cream colored gauges and was wondering if anyone had
> any luck with the decals for them. I have heard it is extremely difficult
> to do.

> David Nordrum

Hi David,

The eMOG Discussion Group ( http://www.gomog.com/emog.html ) has
recently started an internet autojumble for Morgan parts. It's free for
everyone. Try a posting for the missing seat there by clicking
http://pluto.beseen.com/boardroom/r/55570/ I am sure you will get a
response within a couple of weeks.

For the instruments, a number of the companies refurbish these and
reface them as the original. Look at
http://www.gomog.com/parts2.html#Instruments If I remember
correctly..someone told me Palo Alto does a fine job.

Lorne
GoMoG

///
///