Junction box

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Junction box
From: rawmorgan@netscape.net (Rick Williams)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 16:51:12 -0400
In the process of piecing together my '51 Plus 4, I am finally getting around
to installing a new wiring harness that came with the disassembled car when I
bought it. I have the original fuse box and a new voltage regulator. However,
the wiring diagram in the Plus 4 manual refers to a "Junction Box" which I
cannot find in my boxes of parts. Morgan Spares lists a junction box for ~$80
US. Is this just a small terminal strip to connect the 3 or 4 wires shown in
the diagram? If so, can one be made from hardware store parts to look somewhat
original?

Also, the temp guage and sensor are missing. This also seems to be a $100 US
item. Has anyone installed a cheaper temp guage from their local NAPA store?
How about for positive ground?

Thanks

Rick
'51 Plus 4