Re: Morgans- re: Bill (owner of Isis Imports Ltd.) Fink's

To: Tcherek Kamstra <tkamstra@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: Morgans- re: Bill (owner of Isis Imports Ltd.) Fink's
From: Ed Herman <edherman@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:49:26 -0400
Tcherek Kamstra wrote:

>     I'd like to lay to rest all speculation regarding Bill Fink's
>house in Bodega.
>Allow me to calm your fears that any profit gained from your purchase
>of a Morgan from Bill went towards personal shelter for Bill and his
>family.

It is in no way a fear that Bill Fink would use his profit from Morgans
for his personal purchases.  As a matter of fact, it is my deepest wish
that Mr. Fink dose indeed  have huge profits to spend on his shelter.  I
hope he has all the success in the world for his efforts no behalf of we
Morgan lovers.
Ed.

///
///