Bill (owner of Isis Imports Ltd.) Fink's "prime" real estate

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Bill (owner of Isis Imports Ltd.) Fink's "prime" real estate
From: Tcherek Kamstra <tkamstra@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:34:35 -0700
     I'd like to lay to rest all speculation regarding Bill Fink's
house in Bodega.
Allow me to calm your fears that any profit gained from your purchase
of a Morgan from Bill went towards personal shelter for Bill and his
family. Bill has worked exhaustively to maintain the existence of
Morgans in the US since 1968, and did so while living in
rent-controlled apartments in North Beach, to be close to Pier 33.
      It was the nearly simultaneous death of both his and his wife's
parents that enabled him to buy property in Bodega, from where he
commutes almost daily to personally be available to be of service to
all Morgan buyers and enthusiasts. They have lived  in Bodega just
over four years, so indeed even if (God forbid)  you had contributed
to Bill Fink's personal livelihood rest assured that he must have
been saving every penny for nearly 30 years before he was able to buy
a home of his own (and I hope you may be generous enough to overlook
the luxury of actually having  a place to park his Morgan- no easy
feat in North Beach) I have never seen anyone so devoted to following
his passion despite the numerous obstacles. The next time you find
yourself defending your admiration of the Morgan, realize that Bill's
efforts made your job one hell of a lot easier.
                                       Tcherek Kamstra
                                       Bodega, California

///
///