"I Sold It!" he sobs

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: "I Sold It!" he sobs
From: Ken Balzer <Kbalzer@BizEvents.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 16:31:58 -0400
After having my beauty for about 15 years, I'm sorry to announce I just
completed the sale of it.
The car (B 1066) now resides in Bethel, CT.
The transaction took place mostly through the internet and email with some
cell phone calls also and everything seemed to have gone well, knock on
wood. I found his "wanted to buy" classified @ hemmings online site while I
was looking for comparables to help price my car. We used a bank wire for
transfer of funds and the purchaser hired a 1 man transportation firm, Ray
Himes out of Ohio, to trailer the car from Pittsburgh to CT.
Initially, I was skeptical about the chances for a smooth, long distance
sale, but it worked. I hope the buyer is satisfied also.
You can still see the car at www.pittsburghasmp.org/morgan
Soon to be signing off the MOG list, I remain,
Ken Balzer
webtech@bizevents.com

///
///