[MSCCDG] Morgan 3/4 Club Past Prez a victim of terrorist attack

To: emog@lists.gomog.com, MSCCDG@yahoogroups.com, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: [MSCCDG] Morgan 3/4 Club Past Prez a victim of terrorist attack
From: "DAVID P. CRANDALL" <davidc@netwrk.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:16:05 -0400
The Morganeers of the Northeast lost a beloved colleague in yesterday's
outrageous acts of terrorism.  Joe Deluca, our most recent Past President,
and his companion, Linda Gronlund, were among the passengers aboard United
93.

Just this past Sunday the Morgan 3/4 Club concluded a spectacular AutumnMog
in Lenox Massachusetts. Joe had recently brought new life to his stunning
yellow 4/4 and this was one of its first outings since taking
ownership.  As Concours Chair, I had the pleasure of presenting Joe with a
!st place trophy and his beaming smile accepting the award is the image I
will remember most.  Joe was a true gentleman, a wonderful man, and an
untiring contributor to our merry band of misfits.  He will be sorely
missed.  At the request of Bill Alexander, current club President, a
commemorative page will appear in the next issue of The Morganeer, our club
newsletter.  Any listers who wish to offer a memory should feel free to
contact our Editor, Tony Newton at <Tony@nitech-vac.com>.

Our prayers are with all those who have lost loved ones.  Peace, please
God.  David

David P. Crandall [MSCC #4128]
136 Fenno Drive, Rowley MA 01969
1963 Morgan +4 DHC   1966 Morris Minor Van
1966 Morgan 4/4  1966 Volvo 122S
2001 PT Cruiser [MYCRUZR]
---