Re: Wheel studs (Photo attached)

To: jbigler@sprintmail.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheel studs (Photo attached)
From: SDviewpnt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:24:34 EDT
Hi John,

Here is photo that Joe DeLuca provided me a few weeks ago.  The Morgan stud
is threaded on the backside (inside the drum) and fixed with a nut.  The stud
has a shoulder that fits flush with the drum face.  That shoulder places the
drum in its proper position.  There are no splines involved.  I'm not certain
if the drum or hub is threaded.  I'm about to take one out to check.

See if this makes sense.

Thanks,
Steve Dreiseszun
Phoenix, AZ
'56 Plus 4

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Studsandlugs.jpg]

///
///