I wonder

To: wtc@autox.team.net
Subject: I wonder
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 01:20:00 -0600 (MDT)
I'm just sitting here at the keyboard, cranking through one of the usual
batches of autox.team.net errors, bounces and such, and I got to thinking.
I wonder if any of the addresses I remove due to overflowing mailboxes are
from folks who went to work September 11th, looking forward to a bit of
entertainment from one of the lists later that day, and for them, there
was no later.

One subscriber a few folks might remember was, of course, Joe DeLuca.  He
unsubscribed from the Morgan list on the 6th, before heading off.  Next cat
my wife and I get will be named Raymond.

If you get a moment, check this out:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Flight93

mjb.

///