Morgan Positive Radiator Shielding on a SS in 60's

To: emog@lists.gomog.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Positive Radiator Shielding on a SS in 60's
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:37:37 -0500
I realize this is pushing my hopes a bit far,

but in the factory build record of my Super Sports, it shows pos. rad.
shield.

this is in addition to front cross axle braces, enlarged fuel tank (16
imperial gallon so 20 US), twin fillers lines and dual electric pumps.

obviously this was an endurance SS setup.

Does anyone know what the pos rad shield is?

I can find two small sheet metal holes at the back of my cowl pan.  I
imagine it was alloy or sheet metal and somehow helped ducting into the
radiator of the SS.

any ideas?

thanks for any suggestion, I have never seen one original.

Bob Bowie in Maine
1963 Morgan SS 5381 Fergus Motors Endurance Racer.