Morgan Pedal Car

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgan Pedal Car
From: Jon Callas <jon@callas.org>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 17:35:34 -0700
[It's a flatrad with reg LJ2632]

<http://www.lilliputmotorcompany.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store
_Code=LMC&Product_Code=SBC04>

Morgan Pedal Car
One-of-a-Kind!
Price:   $5,895.50

Okay, okay, let's not get our skivvies all twisted... There is only this one
copy of this fabulous "tombstone grill" Mogie [sic] in existence! Probably
the most exquisite pedal car ever made by these guys. All hand-beaten
aluminum and wood. The Mogie has everything, as you can clearly see. Side
mirrors, flip-down windscreen, luggage rack, spare, plates, full dash,
functional headlamps, tax disc, inflatable, deep-tread tyres! We lucked into
this great pedal car, since we're the largest dealer in the world, and now
pass it on at a very reasonable price. Don't fight! 58" long, 24" wide, 23"
high. Seat to pedal 27"