Water Pump Replacement

To: "Morgan Club" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Water Pump Replacement
From: "Madeline & Alan Aron" <aaron133@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 19:38:12 -0400
I have recently had to replace the water pump on a 1964 +4 with TR4 (A?)
engine. The unit that was sent to me looks just like the old unit, but when I
replaced it and refitted the pulley and fan blade, I found that the pulley
sits about 1/2" closer to the engine than the generator or crankshaft pulleys,
and the fan blades strike the generator pulley.

Does anyone know if a special waterpump was fitted to these cars and if so
where I can get one?

Thanks for the help

Alan Aron
64 +4