British Car Week Report

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Week Report
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:57:14 -0700
Listers,

Well it is day three of British car week - I've taken my '59 Minor ragtop
out each day now as the weather has been perfect around Venice and Santa
Monica. The majority of British Cars that I've seen are late model Jags and
Range/Land Rovers driven by people who barly know that these cars are
British.

I drove by comedian, Bob Nelson's red Pickup on Ocean Ave and saw the girl
from the Marina in her orange, chrome bumper Midget that she drives daily
but nothing unusual . . . . . .

Then last night on the way to Shushi, we were driving up Main St, Venice
when I saw an odd British saloon looking profile parked across the street -
as we approached, IT WAS A JOWETT JAVELIN!!!!!  I don't know if it was out
for British car week but it sure was cool!!

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA