British Car Week

To: "Morris" <morris@autox.team.net>, "Morgan" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Car Week
From: "Scott H." <austrheamgafun@arczip.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 18:24:38 -0500
Hello British car fans!!

If by chance you head out of the house on May 24 to begin your daily routine,
and you feel that you may have forgotten something very important, it just
might be your British car! May 24 is a very significant date this year because
it is the beginning of the 7th Annual British Car Week event that continues
through June 1. If you happen to wake up on June 2 and you're feeling
disappointed because the fun has come to an end, please don't worry. You can
go ahead and continue driving your little British car to your hearts desire.
As I'm reminded every year, if you're one of those enthusiasts who drive your
car regularly throughout the year, and you just don't see the point, then
you're probably one of those lucky enthusiast who live closer to the equator.
Unfortunately for many of us, we have to wait until all traces of that nasty
road salt has been washed away by the spring showers before we feel
comfortable rolling out our toys out of storage for the season.

As most of you know by now, British Car Week is an occasion to set aside all
of your worldly distractions, and spend some quality time on the roads of your
community with your little pride and joy. By getting yourself and your British
car out of the house or garage for some unforgettable fun, you're not only
doing yourself a great favor by enjoying a great part of life, but you will
also help spread awareness of these wonderfully charming pieces of British
motoring history for all to see and appreciate. Take the show on the road!!

With the help of Richard Gordon of Colorado and Joe Curry of Arizona, we now
have a nifty British Car Week sticker for those who would like to help spread
British car awareness wherever they go. It is a 3" vinyl, removable sticker
that can be placed on the inside of your window to be viewed from the outside.
For those who are interested, the image is one in the same that can be viewed
at the web page listed below. British Car Week is a not for profit endeavor.
Any measurable proceeds will go toward ordering more stickers to help promote
our hobby.

http://users.arczip.com/zntech/logo.html

The cost is $5 each (includes S&H - USA), and can be ordered by sending a
check to:

Scott Helms

60920 Walnut Farm Court

South Bend, IN 46614

A special thanks to all British car friends/enthusiasts who have been so
helpful spreading the word about our beloved British cars and related events.
Please feel free to pass this message on to others.

See you on the road......

Scott Helms

BritCarWeek@arczip.com

http://users.arczip.com/zntech/britishcarweek.html