Re: British Car Week

To: austrheamgafun@arczip.com
Subject: Re: British Car Week
From: Linda & Nelson Warner <lnwarner@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 08:37:43 -0400
  Scott H. wrote:

>Hello British car fans!!
>
>If by chance you head out of the house on May 24 to begin your daily routine,
>and you feel that you may have forgotten something very important, it just
>might be your British car! May 24 is a very significant date this year because
>it is the beginning of the 7th Annual British Car Week event that continues
>through June 1.

Scott,
May 24: I did make it out of the house, but not out of the garage.
Cool, low 50's and drizzling as  I pushed Ol'Blu, the Morgan, about 1
foot further into the garage. I did manage to spend a couple hours
working on a third stop light. Day one, Zero miles.
Nelson
in overcast CT
--
The road goes on forever ...