Bodywork dimension?

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bodywork dimension?
From: "Bates McLain" <sprayandclean@ns.gemlink.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:11:05 -0400
Morganeers,
I am fitting inner wings to my 64' 4/4 which were made dimensionally
incorrect (long storry). I need a starting point for correcting the
problems. I need the vertical dimension from the top of the inner wing
measured straight down to the top of the chassis at the highest point, which
is over the front sub-frame.

Armed with that starting point I can remake the inner wings and move ahead.
I can use the curvature if the wings inner side to copy onto the inner wing,
which is one of the problems with these inner wings.... the left side is
straight  from the highest point (above the front sub-frame) down to the
rear, and the wings have a slight feminine curve to their inner side.

Thanks,
Bates McLain
4/4 B1203