Wiring hookup question for Morgan 60's

To: morgans@autox.team.net, emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: Wiring hookup question for Morgan 60's
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 19:45:01 -0400
Hi, working on my wiring harness,

I had most all my gauges properly rebuilt at Nisongers in New York and
they did a great job,

what I cant figure out between the Morgan wiring diagram for c. 1963 and
the gauges physically is the connections on the following

I have on the fuel tank two wires one green that also goes to the temp
gauge

the I am assume T is for Tank and B for battery on that fuel gauge back
correct?

on the temp gauge there is no markings anyone know which way it goes,
thats a tough gauge to lose!

just worked on dual electric fuel pumps wiring, thank goodness I took
notes on those!

any help appreciated, its the temp gauge that bothers me the most.

Bob Bowie in Maine
63 Morgan +4SS