Morgan wiring, fuel line material, and luggage area board, horn

To: morgans@autox.team.net, emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: Morgan wiring, fuel line material, and luggage area board, horn
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:27:27 -0400
A few odd questions,

1)I have alloy fenders and am installing the wiring as it goes out of
headlamp and to the wiring harness inside the engine area.

I have seen an indent with hole in some cars but my surface is flat where
morgan welded in my headlamp nacelles on, and no hole is present.

for those of you with an alloy fender can someone please shoot a picture
of the back of their front fender in front of the wheel,

I am trying to place that hole correctly for the headlamp wiring to come
through.

2)also, for those with 60's morgans did you also have black pvc for fuel
lines?

mine was this way from the factory, but wanted to find out what they did
standardly.

3)the back luggage area floor, what supports that plain plywood and what
holds it down  does anyone have a picture of the back of it!

4)I have seen the horn generally mounted at the center, does it use its
own holes or also that of the wiring loom support?

I invite anyone that is in the area of Bangor Maine to stop by and
critique, and thus help me with my old Morgan Super Sport restoration.

the small details are stopping her from getting together quicker!

Thanks!

Bob Bowie up to Maine
1963 Morgan Super Sport