Fwd: Monterrey historics

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Monterrey historics
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 00:07:35 -0600 (MDT)
     From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
     Subject: Monterrey historics
     Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:37:39 -0700

We are racing at the Monterrey Historic car races this weekend at
Laguna Seca raceway. There are 7 Morgans in a row in the Paddock on
row "C". We are running "Baby Doll V" Lew Spencer's last Morgan SS and
Pacific Coast C Production Championship winning car. This is our 3'rd
time out with this car and are now begining to get it sorted out after
its recent restoration.  Just down the aisle from us is Dave Bean in a
Lotus 26r, a couple or very nice Alfa GTZs and E. Tyde Ebbding has
Steve Froines' "old blue" TR-4, which he has done a great job
restoring. All of us practice Friday afternoon about 4:00 and we are
the last race on Sunday afternoon, also around 4:00.  Please come by
and visit us if you are at the Historics!! I am in pit space # C-23.

Greg Solow