Morgan lift a dot measures

To: morgans@autox.team.net, mogtalk@mscc.uk.com
Subject: Morgan lift a dot measures
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:46:05 -0500
Hi, two details on the lift a dots on a morgan, behind the seat is a
board that crosses over to the other side behind the set back, it sets
the bench seat angle.

there are lift a dots here pointing down, I assume you wrap the tonneau
over this and secure it to the fasteners and it makes a sealed
compartment back there.

the other place is the cowl over the dash, its has I would think at least
four maybe six, but want to ask for how far back from the edge of the lip
of metal they are set, and then the intervals as measure from each side
or center or however one can do it!

Thanks very much, want to drill some holes in my car....

Bob Bowie up to Maine
63 Morgan Super Sports low line 4/4 series IV body