Horn help

To: mogtalk@mscc.uk.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Horn help
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:28:43 -0400
Hi, trying to place my horn correctly

I have the original 9H horn, and a bracket number 54680686, original
lucas, this bit came from Linda at Morgan Spares,

I see it has four holes at its end, but suspect only two are used for
mounting,

In some pictures I see its off to the right side of the bulkhead,

can anyone measure where it goes on the bulkhead ie from the side edge,
and how far back the holes are?

I think the bracket goes straight out and the horn sit with terminals up
on top of the bracket.

thanks for any help, if you send a picture please send direct to me!

Bob Bowie in Maine
63 Mogss