Weber linkages and spark plug wires

To: morgans@autox.team.net, mogtalk@mscc.uk.com
Subject: Weber linkages and spark plug wires
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:17:16 -0400
Hi, two odd questions,

the morgans I see alot have a linkage for the dual webers above on a rod,
but the pictures I have of my car and of TOK 258's FIA-RAC homologation
form/poster shows a central pull and a small rod descending between the
carbs.(mine are 42dcoe-8)

does anyone out there have a similar setup or a picture of it?  my car is
an Super Sports 1963 vintage.

the other odd question regards the spark wires as Don Greimel is getting
ready to fire my engine up,

what color are they, should I just use a moss component, I know triumphs
used bumble bee wires for a bit at least on the 250

thanks

Bob Bowie in Maine