Morgan Assistance??

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Assistance??
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:07:23 -0400
I thought there used to be a site that listed various Morganeers that could
offer assistance to people if they broke down.  I've been trying to find it
and can't.  Does it still exist?

2 thing sparked my search:

a.  My 2 boys and 2 of their friends are on a cross country trip and back,
    for about 3 weeks in my 89 Voyager with 200,000 mi.  It would be nice
    to have as many lists of people that may be able to help if something
    were to happen.

    We aren't expecting any problems, but plan for the worst.

b.  Someone on the Spit list just brought up VTR's list.  I've down loaded
    it just incase.

I know there is a similar one for Saabs.  I'll have to find that one also.

TIA

John

Wasn't there a
Phone:  (757) 495-8229