Re: [Morgans] Morgan rims

To: Ken Wignall <ourxke@hotmail.com>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Morgans] Morgan rims
From: <ohmog@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:30:10 -0500
Ken,

I know that later model 4/4s can use stock VW wheel rims.  The Factory sent
the non-wire wheeled 4/4s out the door with these rims - say about 1974-1980.

So you might try these.  These VW wheels are not classic pattern but simulate
a mag wheel look with cast in spokes or ridges.   (They look a little bit like
the solid mag style wheels used on MGBs in the 1970s.)   The bolt
patterns/offsets should be the same for earlier +4s and 4/4s.

Chas Wasser
Cincinnati