Re: [Morgans] Morgan outting

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Morgans] Morgan outting
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:01:20 EDT
John,
     What a frustrating series of incidents!   I just yesterday have been
able to drive my +4 after it was taken out by a middle-aged woman in an suv.
Also had a high speed miss that I couldn't find (Almost like a governor at
anywhere from 3k-4k rpm).   After a number of frustrating attempts at a fix,
Larry
Eckler finally arrived at the cause...one of the composite floats in my
Strombergs had begun to fall apart (Ethanol???) and the bits were sticking in
the
jet.   Now fixed (Joe Curto just began making them!), she's running GREAT!!
     Good luck with the 4/4.
Cheers & Happy Morganing,
     Jim Nichol
'28 Aero