[oletrucks] RE: Brakes

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Brakes
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 19:08:15 -0600
Please, PLEASE, P L E A S E  reply to dkunzPPP@webtv.net, NOT to me, NOT to
the list. Thank ya very much.

**********

Hi Duane. I'm afraid I can't help you, but I forwarded your message to a
mailing list I am on. I invite you to join the list also, there are a lot of
knowledgeable people on the list who can answer just about any question you
would have about your truck.

To subscribe, send e-mail to:

[snipped, you all know this part already] 8^)