[oletrucks] Re:pwr windows

To: Jimmy@mail.mia.bellsouth.net, Whitley@mail.mia.bellsouth.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:pwr windows
From: TOM WARNER <twwood@mail.mia.bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 20:44:17 -0500
It's been about 10 years, (so I don'r remember everything), but I used some
motors from a Fiero. I cot the ends off of the motors, which exposed the
pinion gear, then too out the crank mechanism from the 58 window regulator,
and bolted the motor on in place of the crank.works fine. used some of the
door contacts from Dakota Digital.
hope this helps.
Tom Warner
58 short fleetside