[oletrucks] I'm Baaaacccckkkk

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] I'm Baaaacccckkkk
From: rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com (Rob, Margie, Nick & Andrea)
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 20:19:42 GMT
Well, I'm back.  Wasn't sure if the day would ever get here for me to get to
return, but finally....!!!!  Sure was good to get back in the good ole U. S. of
A.  It was nice to be able to help out those less fortunate and it certainly
helps one appreciate how good we have it here, but nothing can compare with the
feeling you get when you finally touch down and know that you are HOME.  And it
is also really nice to be back with my vehicles.  However, I won't even get a
chance to touch them for another week as it is also time to catch up on the
skiing I missed.  I'll write more later about the trip, but have to catch up on
a lot of email and other missed stuff...  Oh, and by the way, I hope everyone
had a very happy and safe holidays!

Rob